‘Lake Batur’ which is the largest Lake in Bali. You will explore the panorama on the Lake Batur by a traditional boat with the cold breezes, agriculture around the lake, golden statue known as “Lake Goddess” on the pile rock. Besides it your experience also through the jungle and walk up to the top of the Alengkong Hill, it’s easiest hike for beautiful sunrise. It’s located in the northeast of Bali Island, Songan Village; east of Mt. Batur, 1.500 meters above sea level and it’s about 75 Km north of Ngurah Rai Airport. On the top of Alengkong Hill will see amazing View of Sunrise, Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island, Ocean Karangasem East of Bali, Mount Agung as the highest Volcano in Bali, Mount Abang, Lake Batur and Batur Volcano. Besides the green forest of the hill will be traversed up for 45 minutes.
Then we will continue the journey to Natural Hot spring. There we will enjoy natural hot spring for an hour; it useful for your muscles. Furthermore continue to have a brunch. On the way to the Hotel we will stop at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Argo tourism, here we will see various tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional processing; this coffee most expensive coffee in the world.
Your Impressive day only find with us!
- 02:30 am: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian.
- 02:30 am: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran.
- 03:00 am: Sanur, Denpasar.
- 03:30 am: Ubud.
Must to Brings:
- Jacket, long pants, and good climbing shoes.
- Change clothes.
- Money to buy personal drinks and Souvenirs.
- Camera to record your moment.
WHY HERE ?
- Easiest hike; take only 15-20 minutes.
- More chance to see sunrise in cloudy season.
- A memorable experience with a traditional boat and scenic panorama og the Lake.
- Most wonderful view of sunrise, Mt. Rijani, Ocean Karangasem, Agung, Mt. Abang, Lake Batur And Mt. Batur View.
- Recommended for young children and old people.
WE GIVE YOU MORE
WE ONLY DO BETTER!
USD 96/person (Minimum 2 persons)
USD 75/person (3 -5 persons)
USD 60/person (6 -10 persons)
- Private return transfer with AC & English speaking driver.
- Local Guide & Experienced.
- Boat Ticket.
- Mineral water.
- Natural Hot Spring.
- Tip or gratuities.